Definition of superachiever
: a person who achieves much more than is normally expected or required : an extremely ambitious and successful person (as in the business world) Superachievers are rewarded handsomely. Division managers can increase their annual compensation up to 81% by exceeding preset goals. — Business Week The women she met were hard-working superachievers. They had impressive GPAs, letters in sports, double majors, and high career ambitions.— Barbara Dafoe Whitehead
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game