squeeze inphrasal verb
squeezed in; squeezing in; squeezes in
Definition of squeeze in
: to find time for (someone or something) I can squeeze you in after my one o'clock appointment. The teacher tried to squeeze in a few more lessons before school vacation.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game