Definition of solopreneur
: one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise without the help of a partner : a solo entrepreneur One of the challenges many would-be solopreneurs overlook is cash flow. When you—the owner of a single-person business—stop working, your cash flow is often reduced to zero.— Jaime Catmull And while there are huge benefits to being a solopreneur, there are also some downsides that come with it. Especially the isolation, lack of stimulation, accountability and push for perfection.— Annabel Acton
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Registering the Politics of 'Register'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/11/19
- Minding 'Never mind' and 'Nevermind'
- A Brief on 'Brief' and 'Debrief'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game