self·ward | \ pronunciation at 1self +wə(r)d\
variants: or selfwards \ -dz \
Definition of selfward
(Entry 1 of 2)
: toward oneself
Definition of selfward (Entry 2 of 2)
: directed or turned toward oneself
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?