Definition of self-reformation
: the act or process of amending or improving one's character or habits : the act or process of reforming oneself engaged in moral self-reformation And it dovetails with his broader call for self-reformation in the citizenry, whether he's telling parents to limit their kids' television watching or urging consumers to be more energy-efficient.— Alec MacGillis
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?