Definition of seepweed
: a glabrous undershrub (Suaeda intermedia) of alkali plains of western U.S. with narrowly linear leaves that is held to indicate the proximity of groundwater
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game