save someone the trouble/botheridiom
Definition of save someone the trouble/bother
: to do something so that someone else does not have to do it I'll make the appointment for you to save you the trouble/bother.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game