variants: or less commonly röntgenization \ ˌ⸗⸗ə̇ˈzāshən , -ˌīˈz- \
Definition of roentgenization
1 : the act or process of using X rays
2 : discoloration (as of glass) by prolonged action of X rays
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?