rho·di·nol | \ ˈrōdᵊnˌȯl, -ˌōl\
Definition of rhodinol
1 : a liquid obtained usually from geranium oil or rose oil, consisting essentially of citronellol and geraniol, and used in perfumes especially of the rose type
2 : levorotatory citronellol
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game