Definition of reweigh
: to weigh (something or someone) again: such as
a : to take a new measurement of the heaviness of (something or someone) took out two oranges and reweighed the bag Those babies not regaining their birth weight by day 10 were reweighed at 2 weeks of age.— P. D. Macdonald et al.
b : to evaluate or consider (something) again reweighed the evidence … agonized over the advice, weighing and reweighing the pros and cons.— Barbara Gill
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game