Definition of remotivate
- We are more likely to accomplish goals that are written down. Place them where you can review them periodically and remotivate yourself to continue working toward your chosen goals.
- —Sharon Smith
- … says the company's bosses are: 'Scrooges with a capital S'. Once that sort of mentality spreads quickly through a workforce it can be hard to remotivate staff.
- —The Birmingham (England) Evening Mail
- … St. Petersburg clawed back from a large deficit to take a two-point lead. Palm Harbor University called timeout to regroup and remotivate.
- —Rodney Page
remotivationplay \(ˌ)rē-ˌmō-tə-ˈvā-shən\ noun
- employees in need of remotivation