Definition of remeet
: to meet again They part, intending to remeet, but she accidentally gives him the wrong address.— Stanley Kauffman … a married and middle-aged plumbing and heating supplier named Stanley meets—or, rather, remeets—a pretty brunette … . He "knows her from some other crowded room" but can't immediately place her.— Michiko Kakutani
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game