Definition of reinvigorate
: to give new or renewed strength or energy to (something or someone) : to invigorate (something or someone) again … a stimulus plan large enough to reinvigorate the economy …— Steven Greenhouse It took Britpop's obsession with the 60s to really reinvigorate her career.— Alexis Petridis … Reed hopes a reinvigorated downtown will become a magnet for young professionals.— J. Scott Trubey and Katie Leslie Today, after she left, Leonard felt a sense of renewal. He felt like he was back. He felt reinvigorated.— Albert Thomas Berkshire
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game