Definition of reinvigorate
- … a stimulus plan large enough to reinvigorate the economy …
- —Steven Greenhouse
- It took Britpop's obsession with the 60s to really reinvigorate her career.
- —Alexis Petridis
- … Reed hopes a reinvigorated downtown will become a magnet for young professionals.
- —J. Scott Trubey and Katie Leslie
- Today, after she left, Leonard felt a sense of renewal. He felt like he was back. He felt reinvigorated.
- —Albert Thomas Berkshire
reinvigorationplay \ˌrē-in-ˌvi-gə-ˈrā-shən\ noun, plural reinvigorations
- a reinvigoration of the sluggish market
- There are a lot of opportunities for traffic calming and neighborhood reinvigoration.
- —Buffalo Rising
reinvigoratorplay \ˌrē-in-ˈvi-gə-ˌrā-tər\ noun, plural reinvigorators
- … New England's spring, that surprise that is among the greatest reinvigorators of humankind on record.
- —Philip Roth