Definition of reformulate
: to formulate (something) again and usually in a different way … the company reformulated its … vegetable oil from a sunflower and soybean oil blend to canola.— Alexis Beck … a number of prepared questions may be designed with a specific interviewee in mind, but they are often reformulated during the course of the interview …— Andrew Herod
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game