Definition of recalculation
1 : the act or process of recalculating By changing numbers in a spreadsheet and making instantaneous recalculations, users can evaluate many alternatives.— Bob Albrecht
2 : the result of an act of recalculating The recalculations showed for the fourth consecutive year that the jobless rate wasn't quite as improved as initially thought …— Richard Craver
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game