qual·i·fi·ca·tor | \ -tə(r)\
Definition of qualificator
: an officer whose business it is to examine and prepare causes for trial in the ecclesiastical courts of the Roman Catholic Church
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Looking at ‘Bothsidesing’
- On ‘Infringe,’ ‘Encroach,’ and ‘Impinge’
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/20/19
- A Note on the Nonbinary 'They'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?