Definition of quadruplicate
(Entry 1 of 3)
1 : consisting of or existing in four corresponding or identical parts or examples quadruplicate invoices
2 : being the fourth of four things exactly alike
Definition of quadruplicate (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of quadruplicate (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : four copies all alike —used with in typed in quadruplicate
2 : one of four things exactly alike specifically : one of four identical copies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game