pre·patellar | \ ¦prē+\
Definition of prepatellar
1 : situated in front of the patella
2 : of, relating to, or constituting a synovial bursa between the patella and the skin — compare housemaid's knee
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game