Definition of preconstructed
- preconstructed homes
- attaching preconstructed panels to a frame
- "… I'm not one to pick up my phone while training clients, but at least I can respond with a quick preconstructed text from my watch … "
- —Kira Stokes
- … there will be two new 60-card preconstructed theme decks that will help introduce players to Pokémon TCG …
- —Alex Seedhouse
- … her stories push the boundaries of preconstructed female identities.
- —J. C. Gabel
preconstructionplay \ˌprē-kən-ˈstrək-shən\ or pre-construction adjective
- preconstruction planning/testing
- He thought the preconstruction business strange, the idea of selling someone an apartment they'd never even seen, based completely on glossy brochures … and promises.
- —George Tucker