poetry in motionnoun phrase
Definition of poetry in motion
: someone or something that moves in a way that is very graceful or beautiful He is poetry in motion when he catches and throws the ball.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game