pa·pis·tic | \ pəˈpistik, -tēk\
variants: or papistical \ -tə̇kəl , -tēk- \
Definition of papistic
: of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church and its doctrines, ceremonies, or government
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game