Definition of pansexual
- Pansexual people are attracted to all kinds of people, regardless of their gender, sex or presentation.
- —Farhana Khan
- The famous 0-6 scale … was devised to chart sexual proclivities, from purely heterosexual (0) to purely homosexual (6). Kinsey felt humans are pansexual (most falling somewhere between 0 and 6), and restrictions imposed by society and religion lead to sexual maladjustments.
- —Lisa C. Hickman
- Although Whitman's impulses were homoerotic, he was pansexual in the sense that he could find the driving force of something such as sex in almost everything …
- —Peter Craven
- A pansexual is someone who can be attracted to males, females, transgender people and those who identify as non-binary (not female or male).
- —Mel Evans
pansexualityplay \ˌpan-ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\ or less commonly pansexualism play \ˌpan-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wə-ˌli-zəm, -shə-\ noun
- The opening of Studio 54, in April 1977, expanded gay disco culture to encompass a pansexuality that united gays, straights, and the sexually undecided under the banner of disco hedonism.
- —Peter Braunstein