Definition of pack (someone or something) in
- We were packed in the tiny room like sardines.
- trying to pack one more thing in an already stuffed suitcase
- His show still packs in (the) crowds.
- The movie has been packing them in at theaters across the country.
- She packs a lot of information in her short essays.
- She isn't packing in her skis just yet.
- I decided to pack in my paintbrushes and go to business school.
- He packed in his job and became a farmer.
- They might pack in the project altogether.