Definition of overevaluate
- … overevaluating the increase in the value of the association by failing to subtract its liabilities from its assets.
- —Ronald L. Brown
- overevaluated himself
- … poor performers are likely to overevaluate their performance …
- —Manuel London
- Studies consistently show a tendency for humans to overweight and overevaluate negative information when compared to positive.
- —Donald G. Ellis
- Your natural tendency may be to overevaluate each statement …
- —Lee Wherry Brainerd and C. Roebuck Reed
- Stop overevaluating your body. Stop overevaluating other people's bodies. By judging obsessively, we create turmoil in our own body and mind.
- —Nadia R. Adams
overevaluationplay \ˌō-vər-i-ˌval-yə-ˈwā-shən, -yü-ˈā-\ noun, plural overevaluations
- overevaluation of the company's potential profits
- the effect of overevaluation of weight on self-esteem