Definition of overconstruct
- We've fought with this house … . It was overconstructed and made for hurricanes. It was made not to come off the ground.
- —Jeremy Patterson
- … the starched collar and shoulders of an overconstructed dressing gown …
- —David Edison
- … is … firmly in control of the narrative rhythm, yet the film never feels artificial or overconstructed.
- —Terrence Rafferty
- In 1857, 1873, and 1893, it was the railroads who overconstructed and were bloated with fixed debts.
- —William G. Roy
overconstructionplay \ˌō-vər-kən-ˈstrək-shən\ noun
- Rates would have risen … and that dynamic would have put loans out of range for some builders and prevented overconstruction …
- —Jennifer Robison