Definition of outtrade
: to outdo in trading : to get the better of in a trade Europe outtraded and outcompeted its rivals as well as outfought them.— John Micklethwait and Adrian Wooldridge
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game