outlearned; outlearning; outlearns
Definition of outlearn
: to outdo or surpass in learning : to learn more than or more effectively than The issue is not just whether Watson can outlearn … a flesh-and-blood Jeopardy! champion, but whether it can learn from its mistakes.— Alex Stachan
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?