out with itidiom
Definition of out with it
—used to tell a person to say something that he or she does not want to say or is having difficulty saying OK, out with it. Tell me what's bothering you.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game