variants: or on brand
Definition of on-brand
: appropriate to, typical of, consistent with, or supportive of a particular brand or public image or identity … the joint venture is completely on-brand for both companies …— Katie Shapiro … it's time to do an overhaul of your [Facebook] profile to ensure it's professional and on-brand.— Cheryl Lock The first glimpse of Narcos actor Pedro Pascal in Wonder Woman 1984 has been released, and it's very on-brand for the decade that brought the world Wall Street, American Psycho and the very idea of the yuppie.— Graeme McMillan It would be on brand for Gruden, who was quietly ruthless with personnel decisions in Tampa, to make letting go of Penn one of his first big moves in Oakland.
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/17/19
- Words with Lost Meanings
- ‘Phase’ vs. ‘Faze’
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game