on a personal levelidiom
Definition of on a personal level
: in regard to someone's personal life She has enjoyed great success in her professional life, but, on a (more) personal level, this has been a very stressful time. He is a good boss, but I don't get along with him on a personal level.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game