not think anything ofidiom
Definition of not think anything of
: to not think of (something) as being important or unusual I didn't think anything of it at the time—but it turned out to be the clue that would solve the case. I didn't think anything of his wearing a long coat since it was cold outside.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game