not think anything ofidiom
Definition of not think anything of
: to not think of (something) as being important or unusual I didn't think anything of it at the time—but it turned out to be the clue that would solve the case. I didn't think anything of his wearing a long coat since it was cold outside.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
Ask the Editors
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game