Definition of not blame
—used to indicate that someone seems to have a good reason for doing something After the way he treated you, I wouldn't blame you if you never spoke to him again.You can hardly blame her for being angry.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game