Definition of nonconsuming
: not consuming something studied attitudes toward alcohol in a nonconsuming population especially : not being a consumer of a particular good or service … thought they saw a growth opportunity in the significant proportion of American households that did not yet own a computer. … We suspect that there just werenʼt any jobs needing to get done in those nonconsuming households … — Clayton Christensen et al.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game