noe·genesis | \ ¦nōē+\
Definition of noegenesis
: a schema for the production of knowledge including three processes: (1) observation; (2) discovery of relations; and (3) the bringing to mind or the creation of ideas that stand in a given relation to given ideas
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game