Definition of ninety-four
(Entry 1 of 3)
ninety-fourpronoun, plural in construction
Definition of ninety-four (Entry 2 of 3)
: ninety-four countable persons or things not specified but under consideration and being enumerated ninety-four are here ninety-four were found
Definition of ninety-four (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : four and 90 : two times 47
2a : 94 units or objects a total of ninety-four
b : a group or set of 94
3 : the numerable quantity symbolized by the arabic numerals 94
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?