Definition of multitrack
: having, using, or involving more than one track a multitrack railway In multi-track schools, students are split into four groups—called tracks—that follow different schedules.— T. Keung Hui specifically, of an audio recording : using more than one audio track (see track sense 2e(1)) multitrack drums/vocals Included in the app's multi-track editor is the ability to implement fades … on overlapping tracks … — Jeff Benjamin
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?