Definition of minorly
: in a minor way : marginally, slightly … she became minorly famous back home for confessional diary items penned for The Daily Telegraph about the life of a young, single woman in Manhattan.— Vit Wagner, Toronto Star, 3 Mar. 2009 minorly injured The American Embassy was not so much heavily guarded as minorly fortified …— Tom Clancy, Patriot Games, 1987
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game