Definition of mead
(Entry 1 of 3)
: a fermented beverage made of water and honey, malt, and yeast
Definition of mead (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Mead (Entry 3 of 3)
Margaret 1901–1978 American anthropologist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?