Definition of mark master Mason
1a : a Freemason of the fourth degree in the order in the U.S.
b : a Freemason of the first degree of Royal Arch Masonry in the U.S.
2a : a Freemason of a distinct lodge associated with the Grand Lodge of mark Masons in England
b : a degree conferred under the authority of the Grand Chapter in Scotland
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game