mark master Masonnoun
Definition of mark master Mason
1a : a Freemason of the fourth degree in the order in the U.S.
b : a Freemason of the first degree of Royal Arch Masonry in the U.S.
2a : a Freemason of a distinct lodge associated with the Grand Lodge of mark Masons in England
b : a degree conferred under the authority of the Grand Chapter in Scotland
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game