Definition of lev
(Entry 1 of 3)
variants: or Levit
Definition of Lev (Entry 2 of 3)
variants: or levo-
Definition of lev- (Entry 3 of 3)
1 : levorotatory levulose
2 : to the left levorotatory
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game