Jordanbiographical name (1)
Definition of Jordan
(Entry 1 of 3)
Jordanbiographical name (2)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: The Jordan originates in the Anti-Lebanon Mountains near the border between Lebanon and Syria, flows southward, and empties into the Dead Sea. It passes en route through the Sea of Galilee and forms part of the borders of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and the West Bank.
Note: Jordan's western border is formed mainly by the Jordan River and the Dead Sea but has a small coastline on the Gulf of Aqaba at its southern end.
Keep scrolling for more
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game