Jordanbiographical name (1)
Definition of Jordan
(Entry 1 of 3)
Jordanbiographical name (2)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: The Jordan originates in the Anti-Lebanon Mountains near the border between Lebanon and Syria, flows southward, and empties into the Dead Sea. It passes en route through the Sea of Galilee and forms part of the borders of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and the West Bank.
Note: Jordan's western border is formed mainly by the Jordan River and the Dead Sea but has a small coastline on the Gulf of Aqaba at its southern end.
- 'Piano': Its Name Is Only Half the Story
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game