Jordanbiographical name (1)
Definition of Jordan
(Entry 1 of 3)
Jordanbiographical name (2)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: The Jordan originates in the Anti-Lebanon Mountains near the border between Lebanon and Syria, flows southward, and empties into the Dead Sea. It passes en route through the Sea of Galilee and forms part of the borders of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and the West Bank.
Note: Jordan's western border is formed mainly by the Jordan River and the Dead Sea but has a small coastline on the Gulf of Aqaba at its southern end.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game