it's (someone's) funeralidiom
Definition of it's (someone's) funeral
—used to say that a person will have to deal with the unpleasant result of his or her actions He can tell the boss she's wrong if he likes: it's his funeral!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game