it's (someone's) callidiom
Definition of it's (someone's) call
—used to mean that someone should be the one to make a decision about something "How should we deal with this problem?" "I don't know: it's your call."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game