Definition of in style
1 : popular or fashionable
2 : in a way that is impressive or admired because it shows talent, good taste, etc. : in a stylish way When she travels she likes to do it in style. He finished the tournament in style by winning his last match very easily.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?