ignorance is blissidiom
Definition of ignorance is bliss
—used to say that a person who does not know about a problem does not worry about it He never keeps up with the news or cares about the troubles in the world because he believes that ignorance is bliss.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game