variants: or hyper-physical
Definition of hyperphysical
1 : characterized by unusually intense, frenetic, or demanding physical activity : extremely or excessively physical … some boys really do seem to benefit from boxing and football and other hyper-physical activities…
2 : being beyond or more than the physical : independent of the physical or not being within its confines … it could be classified strictly as a hyperphysical event, an ad hoc divine miracle, and thereby excluded from all physical accountability …— Robert Westman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?