Definition of hyperexcited
- a hyper-excited dog
- And I really like that "Iron Chef" show where the Japanese host, who clearly needs to switch to decaf, gets all hyperexcited about the secret ingredient.
- —The Flint (Michigan) Journal
- The daily pill is believed to ease withdrawal symptoms by quieting areas in the brain that become hyperexcited after drinking alcohol is stopped.
- —Kay Lazar
- Instead of playing these nerdy, hyper-excited or sensitive characters, I'd rather just be this loser that I really am.
- —Ali Wong
hyperexcitementplay \ˌhī-pər-ik-ˈsīt-mənt\ or less commonly hyper-excitement noun
- Isaac, meanwhile, is spinning the revolving door of the cafe wildly in hyperexcitement of seeing Santa.
- —Daniel P. Finney
- Reich captures the enthusiasm, transcendent optimism and hyperexcitement that characterized everything Nelson Rockefeller did …
- —Casper W. Weinberger
- … manic-depressive patients—who alternate between hyper-excitement and depression over many years …
- —Solomon H. Snyder