Definition of honey-sweet
(Entry 1 of 2)
: sweet with or as if with honey honey-sweet blossoms honey-sweet voice
Definition of honeysweet (Entry 2 of 2)
: a white woolly perennial herb (Tidestromia oblongifolia) of the desert region of the U.S. forming broad flat mats and having stems and involucral bracts that often turn reddish with age and honey-scented yellow flowers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game